Sunday, November 13, 2011

Rest Day

Day 43

Pink-Purplish Flowers
Sun Setting

I wasn't feeling good yesterday, and with the plans of walking with Pipoy tomorrow, I decided to make this a total rest day, because I don't want to ruin my chances of seeing my fitness buddy. My cold was worse today than yesterday - been sneezing way too much today, but still no cold medicine for me. Water is still my main way of flushing this virus out of my system.

Even if this is my rest day, I still can't let this day without doing some movements, so I went to the market to buy dinner. It's actually just mom and I eating, but I still found an "excuse" to go out and walk. It felt good, really.

I told Pipoy this one big, ambitious wish I have. He told me he "knows" I can achieve it. It was a great morale booster. :)

Siomai

My food today:
  • 8:10am - 1 piece sliced Whole Wheat loaf bread + 10g Century Corned Tuna + 2 cucumber slices
  • 12:03pm - 1 cup Chicken Sotanghon Soup (1 chicken wing, sotanghon, cut up veggies - carrots, sayote, wombok, cabbage)
  • 6:37pm - 1 cup Chicken Sotanghon Soup (1/2 chicken wing), 1 piece Pork Siomai, 1 piece Japanese Siomai
Total Cups of Water - 15

I actually didn't have an appetite to eat dinner, so I was thinking of just eating siomai (mom and I shared the siomai pictured above), but when I saw some leftover soup from lunch, which none in the family would take interest in eating... so I decided to eat it. Today, I was able to get through the day without eating rice, something I am quite proud of, but I did feel tummy feeling hungry earlier than usual. Well, I am sure I can't let go of rice completely, but at least I can say I can still carry on the day without it. I am not sure, though, if I can say these exact words if I did some workouts. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.