Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Weigh In

Let's play a little game of Before and After...

Touch of Glory
Touch of Glory
Touch of Glory

These pictures were taken last July when we went to the Touch of Glory Prayer Mountain in Antipolo. I am a person who doesn't really like wearing horizontal striped clothes because it would make me appear bigger, but because this was a shirt given to me by my mom, I decided to wear it that day. I didn't mind my size then, but seeing these pictures made me realize I was really getting bigger and heavier.

Needless to say, I didn't wear the shirt again. I kept it in my closet as one of my house clothes, so even if I am at home, no one would really look at me and scrutinize me for my size.

That was before.

The New Me The New Me

Two days ago, I decided to wear the shirt. Seeing myself in the mirror, I think there were slight changes, so I quickly set up my cellphone to take a picture. I showed the first picture to my sister to say I lost weight and she said it could be because of my pants. The "before" pictures had me wearing jeans, which sister said could make me look chunkier, so I decided to get the same jeans and pose for another picture. True enough, I did lose weight.

This is now.

It's the first day of the month, time to weigh in. Presenting my new weight:

6lbs Lost

What a sigh of relief! I lost 6lbs! I am glad I am back to 220lbs, and I promise, I will continue and improve what I am doing. 6lbs may not be much, but believe me, of all the losses people can have, losing weight may be the sweetest one of all.

I would like to lose at least 6lbs this coming month, so to achieve that, there's only one thing to do: Push harder and be more serious.

My update for November 1 will be posted tomorrow, time for me to sleep so I can wake up earlier to do my morning walk. I will be physically alone tomorrow, but Pipoy (my new friend) will be with me, so am not really alone alone. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.