Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Rainy Day Tuesday

Day 53

I woke up around 3am because it was raining cats and dogs. Come 5:30am (my actual waking up time), it was still raining, so I cancelled my morning walk and enjoyed longer sleep time.

I did my video workouts... Hip Hop Abs (Cardio) in the morning and Hip Hop Abs (Hips, Buns, Thighs) in the afternoon. That afternoon workout really drains my energies, I enjoy doing it, but it was too darn tough! I also was able to walk to the market and buy some ingredients. Overall, it was all good. :)

Ginataang Sigarilyas at Kalabasa

My food was pretty basic today. I had...
  • 7:53am - 1/2 cup rice, leftover Fish Paksiw (70g fish)
  • 1:49pm - 1/2 cup rice, leftover Fish Paksiw (85g fish)
  • 6:55pm - 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup Ginataang Sigarilyas at Kalabasa (chopped wing beans and squash cooked in instant coconut mix), 60g Alamang Omelet, 40g fresh pineapple
Mom bought a lot of fish last night and since I had to cook the fish right away, I was left with a lot of fish to eat. My siblings aren't into those kind of fish (see my previous post if you want to see how the fish looked), I basically had no choice but to eat it.

For dinner, I was only supposed to cook sigarilyas, but I thought it was quite a little, so I went to buy some squash. Mom bought the fresh Alamang (those itty bitty shrimps) and cooked it into omelet, so I didn't feel the need to add more meat into my veggie dish. The omelet and the veggie dish turned out to be such a good pair that we all enjoyed our "meatless" dinner.




Okay... one big news arrived today: my most favorite band, Hanson is now set to return to the Philippines - thanks to Dayly Entertainment. It made me ultra happy, but at the same time a bit worried because I don't think I have the money for the ticket. Aside from that, I heard that members of the Fans Club would get the chance to meet and greet the band (something I pray for), but membership is at $50. Oh geez! Anyway, there are still a few months, so I still have time.

I want to watch that concert!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.