Thursday, November 24, 2011

Low, Low, Low

Day 54

Me at Day 54

I was so ready to do my morning walk today. I got up early, I prepared mom and sister's breakfast, did my stretching, dressed up... and a few steps away from home, it rained. It wasn't that heavy, but enough to make me go back in the house. It kinda brought me down, but I guess I will just have to do my video workouts to make this day count. For today, I did Hip Hop Abs (Cardio) and Hip Hop Abs (Ab Sculpt).

Throughout the day, my emotions were a bit like a yo-yo. I don't know what's causing these changes in moods, but getting over the negative vibes and staying in the positive was a struggle for me.

It saddened me that my brother forgot to do his responsibility. It saddened me that the company which is supposed to send me a product sample decided to cancel the deal simply because our place was way too far from the heart of the Metro. It saddened me that I have this icky black (and painful) mark on my leg when I accidentally hit a motorcycle's muffler while buying food at the market. It saddened me that I had another argument with Pipoy.

Despite the setbacks, there were still things I was thankful for...
  • Sweet pineapples.
  • Salmon for dinner.
  • Reading my new book.
  • Pipoy saying he will buy the Hanson concert's ticket for me.
  • Me crossing my legs with ease... finally!
Some, if not all of these things may be quite shallow, but these speaks volumes for me. These give me motivation and boost to push through and keep moving forward.

Ginataan with Tuna

My food today -
  • 6:16am - 1 square cut biko
  • 12:32pm - 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup leftover Ginataang Sigarilyas at Kalabasa, 2 tablespoons canned Corned Tuna
  • 7:01pm - 1/2 cup rice, Salmon Sinigang (50g salmon, some sigarilyas, kangkong and mustasa leaves), 1 piece banana
Total Cups of Water: 14

I have this meal plan, which I intend to follow, but since sister's coming home late at night, it's just mom, brother and I who eat together during dinnertime. Since my food intake is now less than the usual, we often have some leftover. I didn't want it to put to waste so this week, my meal plan will surely not be followed as I will have to eat leftovers.

Sister bought one salmon head (which she asked to be cut in half) last grocery day. Brother doesn't like eating the salmon head, so it's mom and I who will share the fish. I didn't cook my full share, I just took out the meaty part under the head, which I ate for dinner. Eating salmon made me happy as it is my favorite fish. I will just eat the other part of my share come tomorrow.

This has been an all-time low day for me... but I will snap out of it. I just have to.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.