Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hooray for Morning Walk

Day 56

Little Flower Weeds

I finally was able to do my morning walk today because even if it was cloudy, it wasn't really raining. Only difference was... I forgot to bring my wallet so I had no choice but to walk today. Well, what I do before was to walk to and around Colinas Verdes, then take the jeep from there to the marketplace then walk until I reach home, because of the pollution. It was the start of the rush hour... far too many vehicles on the road - some of which emit dark smoke, so walking can be health threatening in a way. I was glad that I was able to endure walking for more than 2 hours today - truly, we are strong when we had no choice but to be strong.

I can say I am perfectly fine now - Bloody Mary has already left, so next week, I can finally modify my exercises. I will talk more about that later (on a different post). This day, too, I was able to do my Hip Hop Abs routines. Late in the afternoon, I walked to the market to buy ingredients for dinner.

Teriyaki Chicken Breast

Walking that morning made me tired, and because I wasn't able to buy something for lunch, I was not in the mood to the market just to buy something for lunch. Seeing the chicken breast in the freezer, I decided to cook it as my lunch, but because the breast is my most hated chicken part... eating it was a challenge for me since it was the only chicken part I am allowed to eat this week. I just then fried it and added teriyaki sauce and sprinkled some McCormick adobo twist seasoning, and I had an awesome lunch.

My complete food intake for today:
  • 8:15am - 2 pieces sliced White loaf bread + thin spread of Chiz Whiz (burger flavor)
  • 12:04pm - 1/2 cup rice, Fried chicken pieces (70g chicken breast - breaded with McCormick Buffalo Mix + 1 tablespoon Teriyaki Sauce)
  • 6:53pm - 1/2 cup rice, Fish Balls (100g galunggong fish - boiled and flaked; mixed with minced onions & garlic, cornstarch, salt & pepper; fried using soya oil), 1/2 cup steamed vegetables (cut up bok choy, sayote, carrots, cabbage)
I was alone that dinner. Mom was with friends, brother attended a blog event, and sister was at work. Eating alone can sabotage one's diet, but I was thankful that I stayed true to my mission. I was tempted to buy sorts of food, but I was glad that I got to see some beautiful galunggong at the market that reminded me that I was craving for fish balls. I guess dieting is no longer a problem for me, I am in total control of my diet.

I do hope soon, I can be a lot stricter when it comes to exercising, even if I am doing what I needed to do, I feel I am not exerting a lot of effort. Walking + 2 Hip Hop Abs routines just don't feel enough for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.