Monday, November 7, 2011

Lazy Sunday

I have told myself over and over again to "make everyday count," but this day sure was something that dragged me down. I was so lazy, I was so emotional, I was full of negative vibes, and I am just not in the mood to do things. That being said, it's pretty obvious that I didn't do any exercise, but I did walk from our house to the market and back. Pfft... 20 minutes of walking just wasn't enough, I know.

Chicken and Kangkong

Food log for today:
  • 9:14am - 1 piece of sliced whole wheat bread + 20g roasted chicken meat (no skin) + 2 slices of cucumbers
  • 12:37pm - 2/3 cup rice, meatless adobong kangkong (one bunch kangkong leaves and stem with minced onion and garlic cooked in soy sauce and vinegar), 50g roasted chicken (breast part, no skin), 1 banana
  • 6:40pm - 1/2 cup rice, Fish Sinigang (100g fish, some mustasa and kangkong leaves), 1/2 square serving Maja Blanca, 1/2 square serving cassava cake
Total Cups of Water: 11

Despite the negative feeling, today I felt I am loved. Before I called this a day, I told myself to snap out of this negative feeling and start fresh and anew come the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.