Monday, March 25, 2013

This Weekend, I...

Bobbie Nail Polish | Margarita

Painted my nails. 
Time for me to switch to a different collection. I still haven't bought any new nail polish since mid-February, and I just want to swatch off every bottles I have bought so I can buy new ones

Earth Hour 2013

Participated in Earth Hour.
Earth Hour is celebrated yearly (usually during March) wherein all lights will be off from 8:30-9:30PM. Keeping still in one hour is such a nice activity to contemplate about many things.

Mac & Cheese Bites

Had a date with my sister.
We were supposed to go to Aunt Mary's house for the birthday of our cousins, but I hate the traffic going there, so sister and I decided to just go to the mall, while mom and brother went to the party. This was my early dinner at Ristorante Bigoli, and this was our last "pig-out." I am now trying to cut back on the eating out, until K comes over (because of course, when we go on a holiday, that meant eating out for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for three weeks).

It was a nice weekend, but I got sick, too, so it also has some down moments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.