Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Scottish Meme

I used to do Sunday Stealing on my other blog (I am Janujennifer), but for this week, allow me to answer the questions here simply because my sister and / or I haven't updated this for a week already.

This week, questions were stolen from Scottish Mum of Scottish Mum Blog.

1. Where are you from and where do you live now?
> I am from Caloocan City and I still live here - same house.

2. Favorite childhood story/book/film?
> There's this story I read from one of my books in Elementary entitled "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World." It's a story of a boy who got lost and when asked to describe her mom (who was with him the time he got lost), he described his mom to be "the most beautiful woman in the world." People started pointing women they think are beautiful, and the boy would always shake his head... until a woman, who is deemed "ugly" by people's standards run to the boy and hugged him.

3. If you could change gender for a day what would you do?
> I'd take delight peeing! Hahahaha.

4. Do you feel you family is complete or would you like more/some children?
> No kids yet here in our family - none of us siblings are married (or have kids), but we feel complete. Of course, in the future, we would like to have new members added to the family, but we'd rather have spouses first before having kids.

5. What do you do/Where do you work and do you enjoy it?
> I am a part time writer / full time blogger. I work at home and I enjoy it very much.

6. Which three words do you think sum you up?
> Ever evolving person.

7. If you were a fairy what magical powers would you possess?
> The ability to go places in an instant - so I won't need to book flights and go through visa hassles. Hahaha.

8. If you were invisible, where would you go and what would you do? Why?
> The only place where I want to go right now (or maybe on March 5) is at the cemetery - to light a candle on dad's grave. Why invisible? Because mom didn't allow me to travel this time (financial issues), and if I am invisible, I can leave without her noticing...plus, I won't have to pay for bus fares!

9. What song can’t you listen to without crying?
> "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban... simply because it was played during my dad's funeral march to the church.

Quote

10. Which book changed your life – or at least made you think a lot?
> "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne.

11. Why do you blog?
> To express myself and share a piece of me to the world.

12. What is your top ‘me-time’ tip?
> Enjoy every minute of it.

13. What can’t you live without?
> Aside from the essentials (food, clothing, shelter, family)... I'd say the Internet.

14. Which of all your blog posts are you most proud of and why?
> The one I talked about a scrapbook layout I made.

15. Have you ever met a famous person? Who and where?
> Yes, I have met some of them... the last being Ms. Shamcey Supsup - 2011 Miss Universe 3rd Runner Up. I met her at a Bloggers' event by Pizza Hut.

16. When did you last have a full nights sleep?
> Three nights ago.

17. What would you think is harder: Going to work or staying at home with children?
> I don't have a child yet, so it's "going to work" for me.

18. What are you doing for Easter?
> Go to the church.

19. What is your favorite drink?
> Water.

20. Do you play any sports?
> No... not yet.

21. What is your most embarrassing moment?
> Slipping in front of three cute guys because of a banana peel.

22. How clever are you?
> That I don't know.

23. Name a new favorite TV show?
> American Idol. New in the sense that... they just had a new season. :)

24. Any guilty pleasures?
> Warm cup of creamy, slightly sweet coffee.

25. If you could have chosen your own name, what would it be?
> If you asked me this question way, way back... I'd go for any unique name with unique letters (K, Q, Z, X). However, I have already loved my name, so right now, I won't change my name, I'd still go for Jennifer.

26. Who do you most admire in life, and why?
> My dad. His life was an inspiration - having to work as early as 7 years old (selling ice drop on the street) and having to work as a janitor at the same university where he studied college. He struggled most days of his life to achieve a good life, and without his (and mom, too) struggles and motivations to work hard, I wouldn't be living my life as good as now. We are not rich, but we are living comfortable enough to enjoy little pleasures in life (like eating out, watching movies).

27. What is your most treasured possession?
> My life.

28. Tell your favorite funny joke…
> This isn't funny but.... "A man heard a knock on his door and when he opened it, he saw a snail. He picked it up and threw it away and after three days he heard a knock again and when he opened the door, it was the snail again asking him, 'WTF was that?'"

29. What is your biggest fear in life?
> To grow old alone.

30. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? What does it remind you of?
> The classic strawberry ice cream. It doesn't remind me of anything... I just loved it ever since.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.