Thursday, February 2, 2012

Images to Motivate

Day 123
01 February 2012

I went to Colinas Verdes today, but I didn't bring either my cell phone or my camera because I wanted to jog more, and because my pants didn't have any pockets, I decided to just bring my water bottle because jogging makes me feel tired quickly and I needed to replenish all the water I sweat out.

My schedule:
  • 6:33 am - Walk / jog to and around Colinas Verdes; walk from market to home (1 hour 45 minutes)
  • 11:17 am - Les Mills House DVD Workout (20 minutes)
  • 2:04 pm - Bump and Burn - Beginner
Wednesdays and Saturdays are my "Rest Days," to help my body recover from using the dumbbells and raising my legs (the legs exercises are the toughest for me), but I still want to make the day count, hence the less-strenuous workouts.
Beef with Green Beans

Food? I ate:
  • 9:14 am - 1 cup boiled macaroni with spaghetti sauce and cheddar cheese
  • 12:43 pm - 1/2 cup rice; Beef Bistek with Green Beans (40g beef, 70g green beans - cooked in soy sauce, kalamansi juice, and lots of minced garlic); 1 slice ripe papaya
  • 7:16 pm - 1/2 cup rice; leftover Beef Bistek with Green Beans; 2/3 cup Tinola Soup (water boiled with chicken bouillon cubes, ginger, onion, lemongrass bulbs, chili leaves); 1 slice papaya
Total Cups of Water: 12
The past few days, I have been seeing images here and there that drives the motivation hiding inside of me. February is my "new year," so lemme share just a few of the many images that boosted my morale to push forward.
I saw this at Gisa's post on Belle Today... oh yes, everyday is a new day to start anew!

This is becoming viral on Facebook - it reminded me of the documentary about Manny Pacquiao on BIO Channel I watched while traveling (hehe, I can only watch Cable TV if I am at a hotel), and I am now a fan of him. I admire his drive to strive harder and look at him now - his accomplishments just speak for itself.

This I saw on Madz's Facebook wall. She recently just took on the road to weight loss, and one of her friends posted this on her wall. This one got me a little emotional, and I think I will have this printed and post it near my ARCs - here at my study table and on my mirror. Entering the fifth month of my journey, I know losing weight will be tougher and tougher, so this I need to remember always - pain caused by the workouts and saying no to certain food will be so worth it the time I reach my "finish line."

This was something shared to me by my bloggy friend Ms. Jinkee. She commented on my February selfie I posted on Facebook and following her congratulatory message, she shared this line. I admit, confidence is something I have yet to fully achieve. I admire people - especially the chubby ones - who are really confident in "flaunting" themselves, so I guess more than transforming myself physically, I also have to work on my confidence.

Do you have any piece of motivation to share? Please do!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.