Thursday, February 9, 2012

A Little Something Called "Confidence"

"Be... Make... Start."
~ something I read on someone's shirt

Day 130
08 February
Path to Take Grass

With the pedometer working perfectly, I am set to another walk trip this morning. I finally was able to find Monster Radio RX93.1 station, and today being their "Top Ten" day, I surely had a lot of laughs while walking.

I got to walk a lot yesterday, so part of me a bit tired. However, I really want to push myself to get past this challenge, so I really have to work hard for it. One point while walking, I saw this rather steep path. I am thinking of challenging myself to jog up at least ten times as part of my morning fitness routine. Do you think I can handle it? I hope so.

Middle part of my walk, Mr. Pipoy called. As always, I let go of the rants running through my head, and he only had one thing to say: this is a sweet reward. True, I had to endure, but the journey itself is already a reward.

Day 3 of the 7x7 Challenge... today I had a total of 12,852 steps - excluding the steps I made around the house. Breaking it down: 2268 from home to Colinas Verdes + 5955 around Colinas Verdes + 1517 from Ascoville to home + 3112 made from my afternoon walk. I went with brother to the market that afternoon, and instead of waiting for him to finish eating Fishballs, I decided to walk back and forth. Well, I can't eat street food this week, so I just used the time to add more steps.

Today, I had the first taste of Jillian Michaels' "30 Day Shred." I still can't carry myself, so I just did the easy way of doing the push ups, but even with that easy way, I still had a very difficult time doing it. It was such a pain to endure, I am suddenly at a loss of words how to describe it.

Me Halter Dress

Embracing the camera... I finally got to wear the halter dress I bought years back; this was supposed to be my Christmas Day outfit the year I bought it, but I looked terrible wearing it, so I let my sister wear it instead. Sure, it's something I can wear outside the house, but I am getting a little uneasy about my big, flabby arms. It's like my body frame is getting smaller, yet my arms remained the same. While on Twitter, I got to see the page of Joy Siy - one of the contestants of The Biggest Loser (Philippines), and oh boy does she look so good now! She used to be 300+lbs., and she's just so slender, she was able to wear a swimsuit! No signs of flabby arms on her, and part of me is a little jealous.

Sure, we all have different genetic makeups. As jealous as I seem be, I know I will just have to work harder to get the body that I want. I just can't help but be a little uneasy, jealous, and a little insecure... I guess all of us are prone to have these feelings every once in a while.

I am just so tired.

Hamdesal

My food for today:
  • 9:05 am - 4 pieces Pan de Sal + thin spread of mayonnaise + Sweet Ham; 1 cup Nescafe Brown and Creamy coffee
  • 12:57 pm - 1/2 cup rice; Paksiw na Ulo ng Salmon (80g salmon head cooked in vinegar, salt, pepper, onion, garlic, and ginger)
  • 6:49 pm - 1/2 cup rice; 60g breaded Cream Dory Fish; 1/3 cup Stir Fried Veggies (carrots, green beans, cabbages, sayote)
Total Cups of Water: 14

It's great to eat processed meat today... but I was glad I was able to restrain myself from eating two slices. When I cooked our (sister and I) breakfast, I saw the container having 4 ham slices. If I were the same person back then, I'd fry all the slices, two for each of us, but seeing how small the bread we had, I decided to just fry 2 slices - one for me, one for sis. The four little sandwiches was enough to satisfy a good breakfast.


1 comment:

  1. you are beautiful in those photos.

    that shred sounds rough...but hang in there jenn!

    ReplyDelete

We are grateful to have you here.