Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Jenny and Jessie Show

...goes live today!

We use to blog separately - I blog at I am Janujennifer while Jessie blogs at My Kind of Trip, but because Jessie can't blog full time now as she's back in the workforce, I decided to merge two blogs together, so that I can blog about personal stories, and Jessie can still share her stories if she has the ample time to do so.

This blog is a fresh start, yes, but snippets of blog posts from our old blogs will be imported here, especially my Bucket List. I am not going to close our old blogs, but the chosen posts will be taken out from there and be posted here.

Overall, this blog will tackle these topics:
  • Personal Lives (including our own love lives and friendships)
  • Fashion
  • Entertainment
  • Travel (mostly Jessie's)
  • Hobbies
  • Food and Drink
  • Events
  • Memes

The very first update will be posted tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.