Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Update

For the weekend, I only had walking and doing housechores as my ways of moving. Saturday, we were all busy doing our own chores - sister was doing the laundry while I clean the house from "head to toe" because it's weekend (time for some general cleaning) and my brother's girlfriend was arriving from Cagayan de Oro. Delayed flight caused her to arrive here at our place around 9pm, and nearly 1am of Sunday, they left to travel to Vigan City. I was sleep deprived last Sunday, so I wasn't able to exercise (other than walking of course) because my head was aching so bad.

My food intake last weekend -

Saturday, 29 October 2011

Ginataang Kalabasa

  • 8:43am - 1/2 cup rice, 53 grams embotido, 1 tablespoon banana ketchup
  • 12:37pm - 1/2 cup rice, 3/4 cup Ginataang Kalabasa (Diced squash and 1 finger chili cooked in 3 tablespoons instant Gata mix diluted in water, seasoned with pepper)
  • 7:07pm - 1/2 cup rice, 70 grams Tilapia fish (fried in soya oil), 1 triangle Toblerone (the brown one, 11 grams)

I was supposed to cook Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa, but I already used the sitaw on Kare-Kare, so I just cooked the kalabasa, just so I'd have some veggies today.

Sunday, 30 October 2011

Malunggay Spread

  • 8:30am - 2 pieces sliced bread with a little Malunggay Spread (from Bohol Bee Farm), 1 cup 3-in-1 instant coffee (Nescafe Brown n' Creamy)
  • 9:33am - Kakanin Sampler (Puto, Puto with Salted Egg, Pichi-Pichi, Peanut Roll, and Kutsinta)
  • 12:01pm - 1 1/4 cup rice, Pinatisang Pata ng Baboy (didn't weigh it anymore, cheat day..haha)
  • 4:30pm - 1 piece sliced bread + 1 teaspoon egg salad spread (boiled eggs, mayo, minced red onions, salt and pepper)
  • 6:06pm - 2 pieces Pandesal (French Baker's Pinoy Pandesal) with 1/2 teaspoon egg salad spread each pandesal

I decided to have light dinner tonight because I ate a lot for lunch and that I had some snacks in the afternoon.

Weigh-in is coming up in two days... despite a few setbacks, I am excited to see how much weight I have lost. I know I lost weight this month... I can feel it. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.