My food intake last weekend -
Saturday, 29 October 2011
- 8:43am - 1/2 cup rice, 53 grams embotido, 1 tablespoon banana ketchup
- 12:37pm - 1/2 cup rice, 3/4 cup Ginataang Kalabasa (Diced squash and 1 finger chili cooked in 3 tablespoons instant Gata mix diluted in water, seasoned with pepper)
- 7:07pm - 1/2 cup rice, 70 grams Tilapia fish (fried in soya oil), 1 triangle Toblerone (the brown one, 11 grams)
I was supposed to cook Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa, but I already used the sitaw on Kare-Kare, so I just cooked the kalabasa, just so I'd have some veggies today.
Sunday, 30 October 2011
- 8:30am - 2 pieces sliced bread with a little Malunggay Spread (from Bohol Bee Farm), 1 cup 3-in-1 instant coffee (Nescafe Brown n' Creamy)
- 9:33am - Kakanin Sampler (Puto, Puto with Salted Egg, Pichi-Pichi, Peanut Roll, and Kutsinta)
- 12:01pm - 1 1/4 cup rice, Pinatisang Pata ng Baboy (didn't weigh it anymore, cheat day..haha)
- 4:30pm - 1 piece sliced bread + 1 teaspoon egg salad spread (boiled eggs, mayo, minced red onions, salt and pepper)
- 6:06pm - 2 pieces Pandesal (French Baker's Pinoy Pandesal) with 1/2 teaspoon egg salad spread each pandesal
I decided to have light dinner tonight because I ate a lot for lunch and that I had some snacks in the afternoon.
Weigh-in is coming up in two days... despite a few setbacks, I am excited to see how much weight I have lost. I know I lost weight this month... I can feel it. :)