Saturday, October 15, 2011

Exercise and Food Log 101411

The only exercises I did today were walking and a few minutes of Elliptical Machine. Standing too long and walking long distances while in Shangri-La Mall last Thursday night made my right heel sore. Well, I normally use flip flops or my rubber doll shoes whenever I go out, but for that night, I wore my brown sandals, which I think was way too old (when I bought the sandals my sister was still in college) that it was already difficult to wear. The sandals have protective cushion for the feet, but the "skeleton" of the sandals were made from wood, and I think it was the cause why I am having some pains. Actually, my right foot is not as healthy as my left foot; I have been enduring a slight pain in the mid part of my foot (just below the fingers), but since I can still move, I didn't mind it at all. I guess I really lack calcium, and I am thinking of either drinking Anlene or taking Caltrate to help. Being overweight, exercising needs sturdy bones, and I really can't afford to get injured or get osteoporosis later in my life, so I think I need to find ways to nourish myself with calcium.

Today, I let my foot take a little rest first, but I will surely be strict with my exercise this coming week.

Sinigang na Baka

Updating my food log
  • 8:30 am - 2 pieces sliced bread (Gardenia) toasted + 1 tablespoon corned beef mixed with mayonnaise, 1 cup coffee (Nescafe Brown n' Creamy)
  • 12:15pm - 1 cup rice, 80 grams bangus (mid-part) paksiw
  • 6:25pm - 1 piece fried orlian (small kikiam) with sweet-chili sauce
  • 6:49pm - 1 cup rice, beef sinigang (100 grams beef short ribs with bones, 50 grams taro, 30 grams sitaw, 10 grams kangkong), 50 grams Magnolia Ice Cream (french vanilla mud pie)

Total Cups of Water: 16

When I weighed the beef, my sister told me I should take out the bones because I won't eat it anyway, but since one piece weighed 50 grams, I just told her all's okay - it somehow tricked my mind thinking I ate 100 grams of beef, when in fact I what I ate was way less than 100 grams.

Last year, brother bought the diet scale because he was trying to create a recipe for mushroom burger patty. When he placed it in our cart, I didn't like the idea, thinking it was another way of burning money, but now I do appreciate it. I may not know the exact calorie content of my food, but I guess weighing the food would make it easier to measure the calories should I ask a friend from the SFC who has a degree in dietetics and nutrition, whatever (I forgot the exact degree). I still haven't talked to him as he is always busy, but I will send him a message to help me measure the calories.

I already ran out of milk, so the Fitnesse cereal diet was on hold. Will stock up on milk and Fitnesse cereal next grocery shopping day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.