Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Food Log 102411

I titled this "Food Log" because I wasn't able to exercise today, other than doing some movements while doing house chores. I am not making excuses today; I really wanted to exercise, but I just wasn't feeling good.

Ginisang Toge

Let me just share the food I had for today:
  • 8:35am - 1 cup rice, 1 piece fried tilapia
  • 12:03pm - 1/4 cup rice, 1/4 cup Lucky Me! pancit canton (original), 30 pieces fishballs with sweet-chili sauce
  • 4:17pm - 210 grams pineapple slices
  • 7:20pm - 1/2 cup rice, 1 cup Ginisang Toge (mung bean sprouts, cabbage, green beans, carrots, diced & fried tokwa, ground pork), 1 saba banana
Total Cups of Water: 12

I woke up feeling dizzy. Thinking maybe I lacked some sleep or I overslept, I didn't mind it. For breakfast, brother cooked garlic rice (which was so delicious because he added some oregano - one of the "super spices" as they call it), but since my sister doesn't really eat breakfast and mom eats bread for breakfast, I am left with a big bowl of rice - possibly more than 3 cups of rice in the bowl. Our cats don't eat oily food, so my choice of just eating 1/2 cup of rice was upgraded to 1 cup, just so there won't be too much left over rice - something I can always ask brother to eat later for lunch.

I was still a little dizzy, and because I am used to not eat as much as 1 cup for breakfast, my tummy growl right after eating, and soon after I was inside the toilet vomiting all the breakfast I ate. I felt really bad the whole day.

Anyway, when we had lunch, I didn't plan to measure my food anymore (as I am sure I'd vomit it again), but my family is now used to my habit of measuring/weighing my food and jotting it down on my tickler before I eat. I already put some rice and pancit canton on my plate when brother told me, "You're forgetting something. You forgot to measure your food." His reminder made me stand up and get the 1/4 measuring cup, as it was the amount I intended to eat (as we had a lot of fishballs to eat). I did vomit after eating, but not as much as I did last breakfast.

Eating the very sour pineapples for snacks somehow stabilized my tummy, which allowed me to eat good come dinner. Our dinner is my mom's horror as she has mild arthritis. Well, we still had some Papaya-Malunggay dinengdeng left from last night, so I just reheated it for her.

It's not cool to be sick, so I am thankful that even if I am not 100% today, I didn't really get super sick.

...although I had a few trips in the toilet all night before I slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.