Saturday, October 29, 2011

Exercise and Food Log 102811

Today, I am thankful that weather is much better than the last two days. Well, eating out and eating a lot for dinner last night made me feel really guilty, so I really have to catch up today.
  • 6:10am - Walk to the marketplace and back home (20 minutes)
  • 8:16am - Billy Blanks Jr.'s Waist Workout (2.49 minutes) - 3 rounds with dumbbells (2lb each hand)
  • 9:45pm - Hip Hop Abs Cardio (30 minutes)
  • 2:10pm - Dumbbells (6 sets, 30 reps each set)
  • 5:25pm - Hip Hop Abs Ab Sculpt (23.15 minutes)

I miss doing the Hip Hop Abs "Hips, Buns, and Thighs" workout, will definitely adjust my schedule to accommodate this one.

By the way, I found an online store that sells both Jillian Michaels' "30 Day Shred" and Shaun T's "Insanity." I still don't know when I will the copies, but at least I am thankful now that I have a way to own both fitness videos.

Bistek and Green Beans

My food log:
  • 8:35am - 5 pieces pandesal (toasted) with a minuscule amount of DariCreme, 1 cup instant 3-in-1 coffee (Nescafe Sweet n' Mild)
  • 1:30pm - 1 cup rice, 100 grams lean ground pork with menudo sauce (instant menudo mix powder diluted in water)
  • 7:06pm - 1/2 cup rice, 70 grams green beans (steamed), 50 grams beef bistek (lean beef slices and white onion slices cooked in oil, soy sauce, and kalamansi juice)
Total Cups of Water: 14

I wasn't in the mood to eat lunch, so I didn't make a trip back to the marketplace to buy ingredients. Around 1pm, my tummy started to rumble, I decided to eat. No other food in the house but ground pork, so thanks to the instant menudo mix, I still was able to eat. Hahaha. For dinner, I decided to eat lesser, and because mom and sis went to watch a movie ("Praybeyt Benjamin"), it was just brother and I who ate dinner. I saw some uncooked beef in the freezer, so I marinated it. Anyway, I asked brother to buy green beans for me because I wasn't able to eat vegetables for lunch, and just steamed it by placing it inside the rice pot 2 minutes before turning it off. This dinner of mine opened two big realizations - that eating 1/2 cup of rice can be enough to make me full, and that 50 grams of meat is actually just okay.

Kape at Pandesal

I just would like to make a little clarification about the pandesal... well, pandesal comes in different sizes, and the ones sold at the bakery near the marketplace cost 1 peso each. I forgot to ask them how much each pandesal dough weighed before they baked it, but even if it looks fairly big, it was actually hallow inside. Anyway, whenever I zoom to the bakery, I would always buy 20 pieces, so each of us here at home would have 5 pieces.

Thank God it's Friday!
Will sis and I go jogging tomorrow? I hope so.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.