Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Exercise and Food Log 101111

Adobong Kangkong

I will start with my Food Log first...
  • 7:20am - 30 grams Fitnesse cereal + 1/2 cup low-fat milk (I used Milk Magic)
  • 10:00am - 5 pieces fried Orlians (small kikiam) with sweet-chili sauce
  • 11:45am - 1 cup rice, Adobong Kangkong (one bunch kangkong leaves and stalks + 100 grams lean ground pork cooked in 1 tablespoon each of soy sauce and vinegar, seasoned with cracked pepper and McCormick Adobo Twist)
  • 3:20pm - 1 small scoop ice cream cone
  • 3:45pm - 1 small scoop ice cream cone
  • 4:30pm - 1 Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog (jumbo) - no condiments
  • 7:30pm - 1 cup rice, 70 grams fish (dorado) sinigang - no veggies.
Total Cups of Water: 13

Today I attended the Magnolia Ice Cream event, and it's a common practice for the organizer to feed the invited bloggers, so I wasn't really able to say no to the ice cream and hotdog, but I was offered my third ice cream cone, which I declined, because my tummy might not react well to the ice cream. I decided to get eat the ice cream as part of my article, but I guess two small scoops were already enough.

Exercise? Well, I did the usual Hips, Buns, Thighs, as well as the Elliptical Machine, but I still wasn't able to do any of the exercises I was supposed to do because I just had a lot of things to do. I needed to post blog articles as well as do my assignments before I cook lunch and prepare for the event, and when I got home, I just continued the work I wasn't able to finish. Now I guess I could feel how people feels when they say "there wasn't enough time to do exercise," but of course that's just my excuse for today. Honestly, that's a very lame excuse, but allow me to have that for now. I will be asking brother's help to carry the sacks of rice, so I can have the entire living room floor space to do my Hip Hop Abs routines.

Walking seemed to be my main exercise for today... not only did I walk around TriNoma yesterday (I arrived early for the event), I also opted to walk from home going out of the subdivision.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.