Sunday, October 23, 2011

For the Past Three Days...

I was supposed to post this last night, but connection was so unstable, I wasn't able to. I will be posting the third habit building block later, so will make a long recap from the last three days.

Thursday, 20 October 2011

Beef Kaldereta

Let's start with my Food Log first...
  • 8:36am - 2 pieces sliced bread + 1 teaspoon Chiz Whiz (original), toasted
  • 12:43am - 1 cup rice, Beef Caldereta (100 grams beef, some carrots, potatoes, green peas, red bell pepper and sauce), 1 slice pineapple (150 grams)
  • 5:17pm - 1 piece sliced bread + 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
  • 7:14pm - 3/4 cup rice, 3/4 cup Sauteed Sardines (canned sardines in tomato sauce with shredded cabbage and sotanghon), 1 banana
  • 10:55pm - 1 cup Athena Milk
Total Cups of Water: 21

There weren't much potatoes from the dish anymore because this was leftover from last night. Am thankful brother pressure cooked the beef longer this time - it was so tender!

21 cups of water today. That's over 4 liters! Oh wow, this has got to be a record breaking day; before this, I used to have this one particular day when I had 19 cups of water. Anyway, of course I didn't chug all the water in one sitting... I start the day drinking two cups of water, then every meal I'd have two cups, too - one while eating, the other after eating... then after I exercise I sometimes go for two cups of water, too. My water intake is gradual - come afternoon, I'd drink a cup of water after each visit to the toilet (to pee).

As for my exercises today:
  • Upon waking up - morning stretch
  • 9:15am - Hip Hop Abs (Cardio)
  • 11:58am - Hip Hop Abs (Ab Sculpt)
  • 1:25pm - Dumbbells (6 sets, 30 reps each set)
  • 4:00pm - Hip Hop Abs (Hips, Buns, Thighs)



Friday, 21 October 2011

Today wasn't a good, good day - my sister has been sneezing and coughing a lot, and because there weren't much ventilation inside the house (our windows have screens and heavy curtains), I was able to grasp a bit of her virus, which was wearing me down today. Still, I managed to move today...
  • 9:45am - Hip Hop Abs (Cardio)
  • 11:52am - Hip Hop Abs (Ab Sculpt)
  • 12:25pm - Dumbbells (6 sets, 30 reps each set)

I really felt bad not being able to do much today, but at least I got to move, right? :)

Chicken and Siomai

Food? I had...
  • 8:14am - 1/2 cup rice, 1/4 cup tuna omelet (tuna flakes, egg, garlic, onion, tomatoes, salt and pepper)
  • 12:45pm - 2 pieces sliced bread + 1 tablespoon tuna spread (tuna flakes, mayo, minced onion, salt, pepper), 1 banana
  • 6:06pm - 1 piece sliced bread + 1 teaspoon tuna spread
  • 6:50pm - 1 cup rice, 3 pieces siomai, 60 grams chicken thigh (with bones) cooked Haianese style, 1 slice pineapple
  • 11:35pm - 1 cup Athena Milk
Total Cups of Water: 15

What's up with the tuna?!? Well, blame that to the big can of tuna mom bought at the nearby supermarket. Well, it's a healthier choice as far as protein choice is concerned, but one revelation today: I am no longer used to eating rice in the morning. Eating either cereals or bread has been my pattern, and now that I ate rice, it kinda disturbed my tummy because come lunch time, am not that eager to eat, although skipping meals was something I don't want to learn, so I just ate a sandwich.

Brother and His Coke

Brother brought out his Coke today. Seeing it made me want to drink it, but one great thing brother did - he ate while I was still busy writing an assignment that by the time I was finished, he was finished with his lunch as well. Still no drop of softdrinks for me, hooray!


Saturday, 22 October 2011

IMG_3919

Weekends are walking/jogging days with sister, and even if I woke up late, we were still able to get dressed and ready for our walk. Obviously, our destination was Colinas Verdes, near the border of Caloocan City and San Jose del Monte (Bulacan). However, this walk/jog day didn't push through because of one reason: Rains.

I took this picture near the marketplace. At first I thought the streaks were sun rays, but when I zoomed in the camera, I realized it was a view of rain from afar. The rain clouds were over Colinas Verdes, so we decided not to push through, although we still continued to walk, taking the Tala Road as our route. We then just walked around the marketplace, going back and forth as we bought some ingredients for our lunch later.

IMG_3931 IMG_3932

IMG_3936 IMG_3924

Since I am armed with my camera, I still took the pleasure of taking pictures. Even with bags of produce from the market, I still was able to take pictures that captured my interest, and walking back home, sister and I took a different route just to make the walk longer. We got to walk a total of 45 minutes today (approximately). Well, checking the wall clock, we got to walk around 60 minutes, but I deducted the stops here and there. :)

Weekends are also my Rest days, but come afternoon, I did 20 minutes of Aero-Kae-Bo, and a few minutes of dancing Willie Revillame's "Kendeng Kendeng." Hahaha. Well, after the Aero-Kae-Bo, I switched the TV to channel 5 thinking they might have a movie showing. Surprisingly, they were airing Willie Revillame's show, and although it might seem corny, I just danced with the people. Well, there is nothing corny in moving anyway. :)

The Aero-Kae-Bo with Pia Guanio runs for 10 minutes, but I did love doing it, so after one round and a few minutes of resting, I went for it again.

IMG_3945

As for my food intake:
  • 8:04am - 1/2 cup rice, 1/4 cup tuna in oil (more tuna, though.. I don't really like the oil)
  • 12:15am - 1 cup rice, Crispy Chicken with Hoisin Peanut Sauce (5 chicken strips marinated in soy sauce, Chinese wine, and chili garlic sauce, coated with flour and cornstarch before deep frying; sauce consisted of sauteed red and green bell pepper and spicy peanuts in hoisin sauce, vegetable oil and sesame oil), 1 piece saba banana
  • 5:53pm - 1 piece sliced bread + 1/2 teaspoon mayonnaise
  • 7:01pm - 1 cup garlic rice, 1 small square tokwa - diced and fried (dipping sauce: soy sauce, vinegar, chopped red onion, ground pepper), Dinengdeng (sigarilyas, saluyot, and malunggay cooked in boiling water seasoned with bagoong balayan), 1 slice pineapple

The recipe for the Crispy Chicken with Hoisin Sauce will be posted over my Food Blog this Tuesday.

Did you notice a pattern with my food log? I tend to eat 1 piece of bread come later in the afternoon. Tsk tsk tsk... I didn't like how I tend to eat a few minutes before dinner, so that is definitely something I will work out on this coming week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.