Friday, October 28, 2011

Exercise and Food Log 102611 - 102711

I will sleep in a little while, so let me update this blog before I call it a night.

Wednesday, 26 October 2011

It was still freaking hot today, so I only was able to do two exercises - the Billy Blanks Jr.'s Waist workout at 7:15am (three sets), and the Hip Hop Abs Cardio at 9:25am. Although, I was happy to walk early morning today, I went to the bakery (at the marketplace) to buy pandesal for our breakfast. The whole walk took me about 20 minutes, and feeling the morning breeze was so good!

Pizza Hut Dinner

Today's food intake include:
  • 7:47am - 1 cup Athena Milk, 4 pieces pandesal with ham and mayo
  • 12:33pm - 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup Ginataang Kangkong (1 bunch Kangkong, 2 tablespoons instant gata mix powder - diluted in water), 1 piece Dinamita Wrap, 2 pieces Lumpiang Shanghai
  • 7-ish pm - 1 serving pasta carbonara, Pizza Hut Tuscani - Supremo and All Meat (2 bite size cuts per pizza), a sip of Lemon Iced Tea
Total Cups of Water: 11
The pasta was already heavy, so I just tasted the pizza, because I have to blog about it. Good thing they allowed us to have our leftover pizza wrapped for take out - I was able to bring home my leftover pizza for my mom and brother.


Thursday, 27 October 2011

Exercise for today was the same as yesterday's, but instead of walking to the bakery, I walked to the market mid-morning to buy ingredients for lunch.

Chicken Wings with Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce

My food log:
  • 8:25am - 30 grams Nestle Fitnesse cereals + 125ml. low-fat milk
  • 12:02pm - 1 cup rice, 2 pcs Chicken Wings with Lee Kum Kee Chili Garlic Sauce (1 piece chicken wing cut into two, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, ginger, spring onions, sugar, oyster sauce)
  • 7:06pm - 1 1/2 cups rice, Kare-Kare (1 cut beef tail, 2 cuts beef tripe, bok choy, string beans, banana heart, bagoong alamang)
Total Cups of Water: 13

Today, I was a bad girl. I let my cravings get the better of me. It was two weeks ago when I craved for Kare-Kare (any kind of protein as long as the sauce does not use the instant sauce mix). This afternoon, Ms. Weng knocked on our gate to deliver the beef and two packs of Kare-Kare, which she said mom ordered last weekend. I didn't intend to eat a lot that dinner, in fact, I decided to just go for 1 cut of the protein and go for the veggies (I even added some sitaw when I reheated it to make me eat the veggies more), but it just tasted sooo good. It was the kind of Kare-Kare I wanted, and after finishing my first cup of rice, I still was craving for it. Brother told me, "just eat!" and eat I did.

After eating, a thought entered my mind. Four years ago, my dad had this sudden cravings for Kare-Kare and asked our neighbor to cook it for us (because mom doesn't really know how to cook it from scratch). When our neighbor delivered the Kare-Kare, my dad just ate it with gusto, and a few days after... he died. Me feeling the same cravings and me eating the Kare-Kare with gusto made me feel scared... Halloween jitters?

Anyway, I still hope to eat Kare-Kare anytime soon, but I will ask my family to be strict on me and not tolerate my cravings.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.