Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nestle Fitnesse Cereal Free Workout VCD

Nestle Fitnesse Nestle Fitnesse

Lately, I have been eating either bread or rice for breakfast, so when brother and I went to the supermarket, I told myself I'd buy myself a box of Nestle Fitnesse low fat whole wheat cereals, because I already miss eating my morning cereals.

Normally, I'd buy the big box (330g) because it seemed more practical to buy compared to the 180g box. When I checked the shelves, I noticed a freebie on some of the cereal boxes - a can of Nescafe ready-to-drink coffee, and I saw something else on the box - a sneak peek of a VCD inside. I am a sucker for freebies, so I decided to grab a box of the 180g cereals, just so I can get the freebies (the big box had nothing, by the way).

There were two workout videos to choose from: Latin and House. I chose the House.

BodyJam House

Copying what was printed on the box -
BodyJam House is a workout with emphasis on having fun as well as breaking a sweat. Featuring easy ultra-fun dance combos, you'll love getting your groove on with simple moves that follow the latest music and dance trends.
I watched the video this morning, and I found it so fun to do - the steps aren't too fast nor too technical, and I definitely can do it. The routine runs for 20 minutes and it features 3 upbeat songs.

I checked the website printed on the box, but I always encounter an error, so I think I will go ahead and buy another box of cereal so I can have a copy of the BodyJam Latin workout. The 180g box of Nestle Fitnesse cereals cost around p99, not bad, considering the VCD comes as a freebie. If you're lucky, you might even see the box with free coffee! :)


I checked YouTube to see if there are any videos (so you can see a preview), but I didn't find any. What I found, fortunately, is another video... something I am interested in doing as well. This is like tae-bo, but not too fast, so this will be great for the those ultra-heavy people (like me) and for those who are just starting with the program.

I think I can do these as my weekend workout - just to take a break from doing the Hip Hop Abs routines. When I get my copy of the Latin workout... I will do all three. 20 minutes x 3 = 60 minutes of fun workout! :)

Thank you, Lord for more fitness blessings!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.