Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blistered and Skinned

I can be an asshole of the grandest kind...
- Alanis Morissette, "Everything"

Day 81
20 December 2011

Let's start this post with what I ate today:

Kimbob's Bibimbob
  • 8:39am - 1 slice each of Bibingka and Sapin-Sapin
  • 12:26pm - Bibimbob at Kimbob's SM Fairview food court (I only ate half of it)
  • 6:57pm - 1/2 cup rice, 1 piece Daing na Bangus, 1 slice ripe papaya
  • 8:06pm - 1 Yakult
Total Cups of Water: 13
The actual name of my lunch is Bibimbap (one of my favorite Korean dishes), but the food place called it "Bibimbob" because of the name of the place. Anyway, I liked it, though I'd say I still prefer my own way of doing Bibimbap - my sister said she already tasted this and still loved my own version.
Bicycle

I couldn't do any of my video workouts because of Bloody Mary, so I went to Colinas Verdes to walk. Walking has been my best friend today - I walked two hours in the morning, then brother and I walked around the mall (I paid bills and we did grocery shopping), and when we reached the market place, I let brother take the tricycle because I will go ahead and walk. Legs were tired, but this was better than doing nothing.

Paltos

However, I made a very crucial mistake today: when I went to Colinas Verdes to walk, I decided to wear my brown doll shoes instead of using my running shoes, since I figured it would just be a leisurely walk. Eeeek, wrong. By the time I reached the gates of Colinas Verdes, I could already feel something on my Achilles' Heel, but I still continued walking. Since I pushed myself to walk 'til I reach the Clubhouse, I had blisters.... and walking back, the friction from the shoes caused the blisters to pop, causing more pain and damage. Both my Achilles' Heels are blistered and skinned, but my left foot (pictured above) suffered more. It was painful, watery and icky.

Pipoy surely got upset, but I understood where he was coming from. This mistake I did may compromise my morning walks, and I only have myself to blame. Sigh...

Still, something positive came today - while at the grocery, was able to find a box of Nestle Fitnesse with free workout VCD, which I will talk about later. Stay tuned for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.