Saturday, December 24, 2011

And I Walked Again!

Day 84
23 December 2011

Tree

Mr. Pipoy's "motivation" sure made a big impact on me... I woke up at 4am! Oh my goodness! Well, I decided not to go back to sleep anymore because I might get headaches; I decided to just get up do some Internet works while waiting for the time to go to Colinas Verdes.

It was a cloudy day, something I was thankful for, because it made the walking much easier. My blisters are much okay now - not watery anymore, but all were itchy because of the friction. Well, the itch is something I could bear, at least I am walking again.

Grass

I decided to stop by the Clubhouse today and it was such a cool change to see the pool clean now. Seeing the great change, I told myself I will bring my camera next time to capture much better pictures; my cell phone takes great images, but part of me wants to capture it using my camera.

Flowers and Caterpillar

Walking back from the Clubhouse back to the main gate, I spotted a purple flower that took my interest. I went near to take a picture of it when a surprise came to greet me - a small caterpillar! Talk about being at the right place at the right time!

Tiangge

Sister's duty at work was at 10pm, so she had the whole day at home. We planned to eat out today, but she got home at 6am and she had to sleep, so when she woke up around 1pm, we decided to go to the tiangge to buy some clothes and shoes as we still don't have our Christmas outfit.

I was able to buy a pair of black leggings and a dress. The dress was an ordinary summer dress, but I loved it! I loved how it looked on me, which is why I plan to go back to buy two more dresses, after all it only cost p100 each. As for the shoes, I wasn't able to buy any. I wanted to wear a pair of elevated wedge shoes, so I thought of just buying at the tiangge, after all, I am not going to wear it that often - I still prefer the flat ones for everyday use. I did get to see this beautiful pair of red wedge shoes, but the size 9 look a little small on me. I sure hoped they have size 10, but there weren't. It made me sad because the vendor already agreed for me to pay p310 for it - it's base price was p350. Other stores sell the same kind of shoes at p380, but they didn't have the red one.

Well, I may not have a new pair of shoes, but I am fine with it. I am already thankful for the dress and the time spent with my sister.

Hipon

Today I ate -
  • 8:22am - 2 squares biko
  • 12:26pm - 1/2 cup rice, 2 pieces Chicken Franks + 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
  • 6:24pm - 1/2 cup rice, 40g Halabos na Hipon + Datu Puti Pinoy Kurat vinegar dip
  • 8:02pm - 1 Yakult
Total Cups of Water: 13

Overall, the day went well. It was so nice to be able to go out and walk again - feel the cool morning wind... then walk around the tiangge to check for items to shop. I feel amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.