Sunday, December 4, 2011

More Jogging, Less Walking

Don't stop, keep it moving put your drinks up;
Pick your body up and drop it on the floor!
- Jennifer Lopez, "On the Floor"

Day 64

It was a great Saturday for me. I woke up late (around 5:50am), but I still got up and prepare myself for another trip to Colinas Verdes. I felt more excited today because it was a weekend and I know there will be a lot of people who will walk / jog / socialize.

Dark Purple Wildflower Bug

The place wasn't as packed as I expected, but there were still quite a lot. Again, I planned to brisk walk then jog and repeat the process 'til I reach the Clubhouse. However, when I reached the part where the model house are, I saw one person turn right and seeing the street bare and going uphill towards the end, I decided to use this as my route today.

I jogged 'til I reached the end of the street - no stopping. I got tired, I was panting... but it sure felt great. I decided to walk back to the starting point then jogged again, but by the third round, not only did I jog 'til the end, I only took a few seconds of catching my breath then I jogged back. Fourth round, I sprinted one way - just to test my endurance, and I was able to do it.

Today I literally bathe in sweat; good thing I was wearing a black shirt - even if it was soaking wet, it didn't really show.

I realized I really shouldn't give up that easily. I think I will enjoy doing this.

I wasn't able to do much after that, though... because I did the laundry and I felt bad about something - still the constipation thing, but it felt nice that I wasn't alone in the situation - many people (who are trying to lose weight by eating more fibrous food and / or eating less) are dealing with constipation. That's one less worry, but I still hope this feeling of being bloated will ease asap.

Ampalaya with Chicken and Sotanghon

My last paragraph wasn't so nice, but anyway, here are the foods I ate today:
  • 8:12am - 1/2 cup rice, 30g Sardines in Tomato Sauce (canned), 1 cup Nescafe Brown n' Creamy Coffee
  • 12:35pm - 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup Ampalaya with Sotanghon, Chicken and Shrimps
  • 7:12pm - 1/2 cup rice, 1/2 cup Ampalaya with Sotanghon, Chicken and Shrimps, 1 slice papaya
Total Cups of Water: 12

One and a half cups of rice today (total). Hmmm... which has more calories - rice or white bread? Checking online about it, bread has lesser calories; I really should go back to eating just one slice of bread for breakfast since I won't be eating oatmeal for a while just yet.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.