Sunday, January 15, 2012

TGIF!

Day 106
14 January 2012

Leafless Tree

I wasn't able to go out and walk this morning, but I was able to do my video workouts and I was able to go out and walk with brother this afternoon. My emotions were quite stable today, but come late in the afternoon, I was hurt when a person, whom I consider to be a friend suddenly stopped talking to me just because he made friends with another friend of mine. I don't know why and how, but my friend Humps was right: the so-called friend doesn't deserve my friendship. Well, I know I tend to get over things pretty quickly, but of course it will still take time - possibly overnight. Tomorrow, I will be okay. Hahaha.

Fish Paksiw

I wasn't able to eat any vegetable today, but I did eat fish for lunch and dinner. Fish was so expensive today, so we had Bangus for lunch (fried with tangy soy sauce on the side) and this Paksiw for dinner. This was the first time I ate such a fish, and I think I won't eat more of it because it had too many hair-like bones at the tummy area.

The day wasn't as eventful as yesterday, but as always, I have so many things to be thankful for!

Oh.. thanks to Nestle for the special membership card they sent me thru the mail. Us three siblings are members of the Nestle Club, but I was the only one who received the special membership card. Weeee! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.