Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers Day Weekend

Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers out there!

with High School Buddies

Yesterday, I met up with two of my closest friends in high school - Liz and Mai. We actually live close to each other (just a few kilometers away), but it is very rare for us to meet up and get together because of our schedules. We've been planning to meet up since last year, but it was always Mai who I got to see; Liz's always busy. Last February, I set up a get together with them, but Liz got sick, so again it was just Mai and I. That time, I borrowed Mai's purse and because she is going to use it next week, she set up a get together. Thankfully, Liz was able to join us.

Obviously, we chit-chatted the night away. Talks about relationships and family (both of them are single moms), as well as recalling past memories from high school. Liz recently traveled to Bukidnon and met another one of our high school friends (Girlie), so part of our chats was a little plan for us four (including our another friend Jobi who's in Saudi Arabia at the moment) to travel to Bukidnon for a reunion. I hope it pushes through.

Mothers Day 2013

Today is Mothers Day, so of course our little family went out to eat, and brother surprised mom with a Mango Cake. Brother apologized that he wasn't able to buy a cake for me (my birthday is coming up), but it's okay.. I don't have the appetite anyway.

Speaking of appetite, this weekend has been good for my eating. I was able to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, although my lunch today was quite a struggle because I had a difficult time eating all the food on my plate, and was thinking of giving it to the cats, though my mom got a little upset, so I had to eat it. I guess it's great that mom's at home, because if she's not, for sure I will only eat twice within the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.