Sunday, May 19, 2013

Crocs Megasale 2013

Ohhh... I know you're waiting for this!


Well, my sister and I are, for sure.

Between Jenny and I, she's the bigger Crocs fan. I remember years ago, she would always use her Crocs flip flops and sandals. I on the other hand, is wearing a pair of Crocs black doll shoes - walking around the restaurant, I really needed a pair that is not only comfortable, but durable and safe to wear inside the slip-prone kitchen, and I trust Crocs.

Both of us are always looking forward to the Crocs Megasale since it started, but we always come out short - either we're not available that time, or we don't have enough money to splurge. Well, my current shoes are showing signs of wear and tear, and knowing that the Crocs Megasale is happening soon, now is my chance to replace my current one and maybe buy more pairs (if the budget allows). With 90% off on some footwear, I know I will buy more than one pair. :)

The Crocs Megasale 2013 is happening on 31 May til 02 June at the NBC Tent in Bonifacio Global City. Based on the blogs I've read in the past sale events, it is really best to come early because the line will be very long. The earlier you come, the more time you spend checking the pairs.

CitiBank card holders can get in for free, but non-CitiBank users only has to pay 50 pesos entrance fee. There will be lots of pairs to choose from - for kids, teens, and adults (men and women), so be sure you have your shoe-hoarding face on when you come to the event.

See you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.