Friday, May 3, 2013

Klik Nail Polish | Green Tea

Capping off the 3 nail polish bottles I bought at the marketplace is Klik Nail Polish in Green Tea.

Klik Nail Polish - Green Tea

Green, blue, and orange are the colors I don't normally go for when it comes to nail polish. Back when I was still using nail polish on my toe nails, I usually go for brown and pink shades, but now that I have taken the time to blog about the nail polishes I use, I decided to go beyond my comfort zone.

I liked that even if this is green, it had a dark hue that's leading towards blue. This brand is normally sold at the marketplace, and at first I was a little apprehensive about it because even if the back label bears the name of the manufacturer, it didn't have the address and it didn't have a list of ingredients. Still, I went to buy it because I've been reading different blog posts about this brand and didn't have any major rants about it.

I love its consistency. It spreads good, though it has the tendency to have bald spots especially on the first coat. It dries quick and didn't chip off easily. It also spreads good in water, so if you want to do water marble nail art (like what I did here), you can use this as well.

So far, I don't have any regrets about buying this nail polish... so I am sure to buy more of this brand next time.



5 comments:

  1. This blue is pretty! It's funny how some polishes are good for marbling, but some aren't. Nice to know this is a goodie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love green polishes but have to be careful, as lighter greens make me look rather sickly:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's really pretty. A really different color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm never heard of this brand. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

We are grateful to have you here.