Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Not My Year Meme

Questions this week came from the blog, "Not My Year Off."

1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy?
> Yes. I don't earn much, but it's quite fulfilling.

2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
> A travel show host...simply because I love to see places and eat food unique to that particular place.

3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be?
> Anne of Green Gables.

4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity?
> A mixture of each, I guess.

5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another?
> Yes. I wanted to become a veterinarian, but I am afraid of some animals.

6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live?
> Somewhere in the countryside where I could farm... somewhere slightly remote, but still quite near to basic wants in life (mall, hospital, church, etc).

7. Where would you most like to visit and who with?
> I sure would like to travel to Batanes with any one of my family.

8. Which skill would you like to learn?
> Swimming.

9. What made you laugh today?
> A conversation I heard while shopping... I was at the intimate section of the mall checking the bra on sale and a couple passed by. The wife checked the intimate apparels and showed it to her significant other and the man said, "If you're going to wear that, I swear we will be having a house full of kids." :D

10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
> Jogging, Walking, Video Workouts... and brother coming home

11. What is your sign and do you believe in horoscopes etc?
> I am a Taurus. I don't believe in it 100%, but I could say the characteristics listed for Taurus are 80% correct in my case.

12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be?
> The way the world see me. I am a very big woman...but somehow I fade into the background.

13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why?
> Gawad Kalinga. I just love the idea of people helping other people build homes.

14. Should smoking be legal?
> Nope.

15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places?
> Just right.

16. Why do you blog?
> Working at home, this is my way of socializing to the world.

17. Do you have a favorite author?
> Nope.

18. Can you play any musical instruments?
> Yes, I can play the guitar.

19. What would your ideal car be?
> The very first Toyota Rav 4 - color blue. If it's something current... I'd go for Toyota Fortuner.

20. Describe yourself in one short sentence.
> I am just me.

21. What do you look for in a spouse/other half?
> Someone who is a best friend and a lover rolled in one.

22. Worst meal you’ve had?
> I can't think of any right now.

23. What do you do to relax in the evening?
> A cup of tea.


Christmas 2011 Family Picture
{Mom | Jenny | Jessie | Brother}

24. Do you get along with your siblings?
> Yes. We are all great friends.

25. Do you have any regrets?
> I do.. but it's something I'd keep for myself.




1 comment:

  1. My daughter wanted to be a Vet until she did a job shadow for 4H one year and she watched them declaw two cats and that was enough for her. lol

    http://lovemy2dogs.blogspot.com/2012/03/sunday-stealing-quality-or-quantity.html

    ReplyDelete

We are grateful to have you here.