Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Tea Tattle (SM Fairview)

Between sister and I, I am the one who's more into milk tea. I consider it a blessing that milk tea places are sprouting almost everywhere, and I find myself wanting to taste it all.

Photobucket

We (sis and I) saw Tea Tattle while at the mall during the sale. We told ourselves we would try it the next time we went to the mall, and since we passed by the mall last Saturday after our visit to MV Logos Hope, we figured it would be the best time to try it.

Says on their board, "Tea Tattle redefines the classic tea time 17th century aristocrats loved by serving you quick fixes, whether it's tea you've always had, or tea you've never had. Our tea line includes the timeless favorite Creme Teas (dreamy milk tea), refreshing Lite Teas (dainty fruit teas), and exclusive Full Teas (fancy Tea Tattle signature tea)."

List of flavors for their Creme Tea include:
  • *Tattler's Choice Milk Tea
  • *Pick Your Berry Milk Tea (strawberry, blueberry, tea berries)
  • *Biarritz
  • *Valencia Wintermelon
  • Coffee
  • Vanilla
  • *Chocolate
  • *Caramel
As for their Full Tea line, they offer:
  • Roasted Marshmallows
  • *Roasted Hazelnut
  • Toffee Crunch
  • Butterscotch
  • *Irish Creme
  • Tiramisu
And for their Lite Tea line they offer:
  • Blueberry
  • Grapes
  • *Green Apple
  • Lemon
  • *Lychee
  • *Peach
  • Raspberry
  • *Strawberry
  • *Green Apple + Peach
  • *Strawberry + Lychee
  • Strawberry + Peach
  • Bloody Berry
  • *Tea Berries
  • Lychee + Peach
* - Recommended Flavors
Photobucket

I went for the Valencia Wintermelon (left cup). Wintermelon seemed to be the flavor many tea places offer, so as much as I would like to check each of the milk tea places, I also have this little mission of finding the best Wintermelon Milk Tea. This one tasted good; it had the distinct flavor of wintermelon and it had a right amount of sweetness, but for some reason, I still find Gong Cha's version much better and tastier than this.

Sister chose to go for their Full Tea line and went for Irish Creme (right cup), as per the staff's recommendation. Sister said it tasted like coffee with lots of cream, and she wasn't able to really taste the tea flavor in it, maybe because of the cream.

They only have two cup sizes - Grande and Plus. All orders come with free tapioca pearls (a lot of it, actually), but they also offer pudding and coco cubes (as well as extra tapioca pearls) as sinkers for additional 10 pesos.

Will we go back there? I could say we will just check the other new ones first before going back here.



4 comments:

  1. this post really got me interested...would you believe i still haven't tasted these milk teas? i bought a coupon for them a while back and i still have used it. lol. i keep forgetting the coupons! aarrggghh.

    thanks for dropping by, Jessie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like milk tea! Even hot one like English tea :-)
    Won't say no to what you have there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous!
    I love to drink my cup of tea with milk, but we don't have here place like the one you've been to, and I wish we did.
    I'd looooooooooove to try all these kinds of tea

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love milk tea...lucky its everywhere here in bangkok too, and yes adding pearl jelly makes it lovelier! visiting from WE, hope you can visit me back. thanks and have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete

We are grateful to have you here.