1. Why is your favorite color?
> Lavender and Pink.
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals?
> I prefer cats... but I do hope to own a dog in the future.
3. How much time do you spend on the computer?
> More than 10 hours a day.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer?
> Update my blogs, edit pictures, do work related stuff.
5. Are you a clock watcher?
> Not really.
6. What do you/did you look for in a partner?
> Someone you can appreciate me and the things I do; someone whom I can talk to about anything and everything; someone who loves me despite the many flaws I have.
7. What type of clothing do you prefer?
> Mostly blouses and capri pants.
8. What is your favorite type of music?
> Pop... music that's light to the ears.
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending?
> No, but I respect the people who do.
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button?
11. What kind of car do you drive?
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town?
> Girls just wanna have fun.... with the boys back in town. Hahaha!
13. Camping or the Ritz?
> I wanna try camping!
14. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW . . . did you eat it?
> Cheese and bell pepper spring rolls. Sadly, I wasn't able to eat it.
15. The most thrilling place you've ever visited. Why?
> The Mt. Pinatubo crater. It took a lot of strength, will power and self believe to endure the rough 10km trek going there, but once I saw it, I couldn't help but cry - not just because of it's beauty, but with how I exerted the effort just to see it.
16. If you could slip into the skin of one public figure--celebrity, artist,--who would it be?
> I guess I'd go for Angelina Jolie.
17. Look up from your computer. What do you see first?
> My camera.
18. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you'd like.
> "...and this, too, shall pass."
19. Name the one thing you just don't understand about kids today.
> I don't have kids yet and I don't interact with kids, so I don't have answer for this.
20. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be?
> The original Mona Lisa painting.