Thursday, January 31, 2013

I'm Ready!

Hello, hello!

Today is the last day of January and it meant I wasted a whole full month again. I won't mind the negative stuff for now, and be thankful that tomorrow's a new month, a time to start yet again. It now sounds funny that I always start again...but I am giving myself some credit for still hanging on, for still wanting to try again, for not completely giving up. I know, it will be difficult to start again, but I don't want to have any regrets again.

Goals are still the same - lose 5lbs by the end of the month and strictly follow the schedules, but of course, given some circumstances, I know I can't do everything as I have to do other things, too. I plan to devote Mondays and Thursdays for toning the arms (means I will use the dumbbells), tone the legs and buns every Tuesdays and Fridays, and on Wednesdays and Saturdays, I will work on my back area. Time management will be the most difficult to do as I work, blog, and watch a movie a day, too, but I am already making a schedule that would allow me to do everything I need to do.

Tomorrow's Friday, meaning it's Legs and Buns day.  I will start the day doing a morning walk and jog at Colinas Verdes, do Hip Hop Abs, 8 Minute Legs workout (which I saw on YouTube), and the exercise I share here sometime back.

As for the diet, no drastic change, but I will continue eating fish and vegetables for now as I still don't feel like eating beef and pork after attending the events last weekend. I feel thankful that guests were served a whole lot of meat dishes during the wedding and the baptism receptions that I got tired eating meat dishes. I ate Hawaiian Pizza last Tuesday, but I immediately threw it up because my tummy can't seem to handle it. No matter how I tried not to throw it up, I can't control my body. I see that as a positive thing - because I don't have to force myself to eat healthy, my body is craving for healthy food. Since I got home, I am always eating fish and veggies, and I am eating less rice, too. I don't know what my weight is, I will find out tomorrow.

So yes, I am ready! No need to beg February to be nice to me... I will make sure I make this month count.

Before I sign out, let me just share this:

Recipe for a Happy Life

Very nice, eh?

My mom came home today with a copy of Becky Crocker "Cookbook for Women," and although most of the recipes  I can't cook because ingredients aren't readily available here in the Philippines, but what I liked about are the pages devoted to healthy eating and healthy living. I will read the pages before I sleep tonight, and try to share it here. Thank you mom, for buying this one.

See you all tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.