Monday, November 5, 2012

The Traveler's Toiletry Kit

I am not a frequent traveler, but when I do travel, I make sure I pack as light as possible. I guess being a big woman, I already know my body would take up bigger space (like walking along the road or along the aisle of the bus) compared to the "normal" people, so taking a very big bag would mean taking more space. The longest time I was away from home was when I went on a holiday with my British friend K for two weeks straight. I did pack light that time - just one luggage. Halfway through the holiday, we did avail for a laundry service so we had fresh clothes to wear.

Part of traveling is packing some toiletries as well. At home, we do use big versions of different products, and since I wanted to travel light when I went to La Union last 25 October, I also made sure I'd pack toiletries in small packages, after all, I would just be away from home for a week, no need to bring with me 200ml bottles of shampoo and conditioner.


These are just some of the items I packed during my travel. I am not really particular to the brand of certain products, but for the shampoo and conditioner, I really made sure I would bring Human ♥ Nature natural strengthening shampoo as it was my hair savior (will blog about why next time). Right now I am using the 200ml bottles, but thankful that I didn't throw away the 50ml bottles I bought the first time I used the product.

I am thankful there are brands that offers their products in small packages. It doesn't just help travelers travel light, in a way it also serves as a trial kit for people who would like to test their product without burning their wallets in the process.

Like I said, these are just some of the items on my Toiletry Kit; some items didn't come in small packages, so I took them even if they're big. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.