Saturday, November 10, 2012

Etude House Nail Polish | PP905

Saturdays here on the blog is about nails / nail polish. My post for today was actually "old," as I took these pictures last September, but didn't have the time to post it until now.

Etude House Nail Polish | PP905

The last time sister and I went to Etude House (SM City Fairview), we bought three bottles of nail polish - a gray one and two purple ones, one being this - PP905. When I placed this in our small basket, the salesperson asked me if I was sure to try two purple shades and I said yes, mainly because the two shades were completely different from each other. Actually, before we settled for these three shades, I did paint my nails with different colors, so I would have an idea if it will look okay on my hand or not. As you know, I don't have fairly white skin, so not all shades would be okay for me.

Etude House Nail Polish | PP905

The color of this, I really love. I call it "Metallic Purple," and what I love the most is that the color isn't too noticeable, meaning, it doesn't really scream in your face. It was this same reason why this polish is the one I always wear, as even if it chips off after a few days, people around wouldn't really notice it unless they looked closely.

The formula was okay when I first used it - it glided easily on my nails, though it was a bit on the sheer side and I used three coats just to make it opaque. When the bottle reached the halfway mark, it started to thicken up, which made it a little difficult to apply, but thankfully it didn't become streaky.

Etude House Nail Polish | PP905

I also loved how it look on my toes! Whenever I have this color on, I tend to get lazy doing pedicures as even I wouldn't notice if the polish have already chipped. :) Right now the bottle is almost empty, but I wouldn't mind buying another bottle in the future. This definitely landed on my favorite nail polish list.





No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.