Friday, October 4, 2013

Bobbie Premium Nail Creme | Salmon

On my last post, I talked about closing this blog... and I think I really might. I maintain five blogs, and not all are updated on a daily basis because blogging is not all that I do. Since I will focus on losing weight starting next week, I am thinking of opening a new blog, merging two blogs - this and my personal blog Slenderella Jenn. I am still thinking of what URL to use, but definitely, this blog will be gone on Sunday and will be transferred to a new location.

As sort of a parting post...

Bobbie Premium Nail Creme - Salmon

let me share you another nail polish swatch - this time courtesy of Bobbie Premium Nail Creme in Salmon. This was part of the haul I had October 2012, and the reason why it took so long before I got to use this was because orange nail polish is not part of my comfort zone. I do know how dark my skintone is, and I truly fear wearing this would make my skin look darker. Sure, I did get to use OMG Crystal Sand with orange shade before, which made me doubt if I truly can wear an orange toned nail polish.

Bobbie is a trusted brand. This is actually my favorite local brand because it had everything I want in my nail polish - the brush was soft, the formula was easy to work with, and it dries in a fairly tolerable amount of time. On my nails are two coats of Salmon, without top coat. Lately, I am not using top coat because I change my manicure every three to four days, and because I already know how to work around the house without causing much damage to my manicure, I don't feel the need to use a top coat anymore... except maybe if the finish wasn't glossy. Since this one was glossy enough, I just let it be.

See you all on the other side!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.