Monday, October 14, 2013

Etude House Nail Polish | CBL601

One time, the girls and I went to the mall. Sister and I planned to buy a router (both of us sharing the expenses), but passing by the Etude House store made us buy different stuff leaving us with not enough money for the router. :)

Etude House Nail Polish | CBL601

Jesz bought some cosmetics, while I (of course) chose to buy nail polishes. One of the nail polishes I bought was the CBL601, one of the cheapest in Etude House's wide selection of nail products.

As always, it was very easy to apply, but even if the nail polish was very opaque, going for one coat resulted in uneven coverage and slight bald patches, so for this I used two coats. No topcoat was used.

* Jenn *

No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.