Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Effie Trinket Inspired Nail Art

I had the chance to watch the special screening of "The Hunger Games" back then, but I wasn't able to attend it. A few months ago, I decided to read the book, and right after reading it, I watched the movie adaptation. This post isn't going to talk about the book nor the movie...


...but Effie Trinket's nails!

It looks very simple, but it was so striking that every lady who watched the movie sure have noticed how beautiful it is!

Anyway, upon creating my first franken nail polish, I decided to copy her nail art:

Effie Trinket Inspired Manicure
Effie Trinket Inspired Manicure Effie Trinket Inspired Manicure

Very far from her nail art, but I guess this will pass a similar look for it. For the tips, I combined three nail polishes:
  • Gold Digger by Klik
  • Goldrush by Caronia
  • Mint Daquiri by Bobbie
The mix had more Gold Digger than the other two nail polishes because it was the darkest of the three. To apply, I just used the sponge - dabbing method.

I did love the combination of colors - purplish and goldish. I don't know if Effie Trinket will show a different kind of nail art once "Catching Fire" hits the theaters on November, but I am hoping she will! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.