I will share to you the full gym experience tomorrow, for now, here are my goals for this week.
1. Go through all of Lyn's Habit-a-Week challenge (those I have shared already)
- Fix your water intake - At least 15 cups of water per day.
- Move! - Back to the usual fitness routines: walk/jog, video workouts, gym 3x a week.
- Eat a veggie - 2 kinds of veggies per day.
- Increase your fiber - A slice of papaya a day; eat Fitnesse cereals for dinner.
- Eat healthy fats - We don't have olive oil anymore, so this week, it's lessening the oil intake.
- Watch your portions - Back to the old food routine: 70g for meat, 100g for fish/seafood, 1/2 cup of rice.
- Love yourself - Give the feet some pampering, after all, the feet bears all my weight as I go through the fitness routines.
- Curb nighttime eating - No more food after dinner. If I am hungry, water will do.
- Find alternatives to eating - Get back to the habit of taking pictures.
2. Fitness Schedule
- Everyday - Morning walk / jog
- MWF - 8 Minute Arms, Hip Hop Abs (Cardio), Hip Hop Abs (Ab Sculpt)
- TThS - 8 Minute Legs, Hip Hop Abs (Cardio), Hip Hop Abs (Hips, Buns, Thighs)
3. Other Goals
- Maximum two food trips for the week.
- Seek more inspirations.
- Continue with the Beck Diet Solution
- Lights off at 11pm, start the day at 5am.
- Set aside a time for personal prayers and contemplation.
- Food / Exercise journal
- Give Mr. Pipoy less stress. :)
Such a big week waiting for me... so I need to sleep now and prepare for it. Wish me luck... Day 1 starts again tomorrow.