Sunday, May 20, 2012

Goals for the Week: 21 - 27 May 2012

I wasn't able to blog last week, but I have started training myself to go back on track. It wasn't easy, but I am sure my body thanked me for it. My brother and I signed up for a gym membership and my first day was a tough one as my legs ached for two days, but as a poster on the gym says, "The beginning is always the toughest." Now that I have shocked my body, I guess this coming week will be a bit tolerable for me.

I will share to you the full gym experience tomorrow, for now, here are my goals for this week.

Foot Therapy


1. Go through all of Lyn's Habit-a-Week challenge (those I have shared already)

  • Fix your water intake - At least 15 cups of water per day.
  • Move! - Back to the usual fitness routines: walk/jog, video workouts, gym 3x a week.
  • Eat a veggie - 2 kinds of veggies per day.
  • Increase your fiber - A slice of papaya a day; eat Fitnesse cereals for dinner.
  • Eat healthy fats - We don't have olive oil anymore, so this week, it's lessening the oil intake.
  • Watch your portions - Back to the old food routine: 70g for meat, 100g for fish/seafood, 1/2 cup of rice.
  • Love yourself - Give the feet some pampering, after all, the feet bears all my weight as I go through the fitness routines.
  • Curb nighttime eating - No more food after dinner. If I am hungry, water will do.
  • Find alternatives to eating - Get back to the habit of taking pictures.

2. Fitness Schedule
  • Everyday -  Morning walk / jog
  • MWF - 8 Minute Arms, Hip Hop Abs (Cardio), Hip Hop Abs (Ab Sculpt)
  • TThS - 8 Minute Legs, Hip Hop Abs (Cardio), Hip Hop Abs (Hips, Buns, Thighs)


3. Other Goals
  • Maximum two food trips for the week.
  • Seek more inspirations.
  • Continue with the Beck Diet Solution
  • Lights off at 11pm, start the day at 5am.
  • Set aside a time for personal prayers and contemplation.
  • Food / Exercise journal
  • Give Mr. Pipoy less stress. :)

Such a big week waiting for me... so I need to sleep now and prepare for it. Wish me luck... Day 1 starts again tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.