Thursday, May 24, 2012

Crocs Mega Sale 2012

It was in 2008 when I first bought my Crocs footwear. I have loved it the moment I started using it. I loved it a lot that I bought three more pairs and hoped to have a little collection of Crocs footwear.

Me in 2008, Wearing Crocs Pair #1 Bohol 2008, Crocs Pair #2Me in 2009, Wearing Crocs Pair #3 Me in 2009, Wearing Crocs pair #4

These were the four Crocs footwear I got to own sometime 2008 - 2009. I love each of my footwear, but the blue one (being the oldest) died sometime in 2010, the pink one I lost during my travels (ouch) and the other two were sort of neglected and were thrown away when someone cleaned the house. Since I bought my last pair in 2009, I wasn't able to buy any pair of Crocs because prices went high and some models didn't suit my taste and some didn't look good on me.

Last year, I heard of a Crocs Mega Sale, but didn't have the money for it. Just a few days ago, I saw this:


As fast as my jaw dropped, my heart sank.

I sure want to have new pairs of Crocs footwear - even just flip flops and flat shoes, but checking the pricelist for the 2011 Crocs Mega Sale, I still can't afford the footwear. I am thinking of going there just to check the chaos, but that would make me feel more bad.

Anyway, if you're available on June 1 -3 and is in the mood for some shoe shopping, head to the NBC Tent and take part of this awesome sale.




No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.