With my current weight, I still am 26lbs lighter than the day I started this journey, but I can now feel the things I used to feel: lower back pains, leg cramps, headaches, dizziness. I get tired way too easily, and I am lazy. I feel it's because I don't eat a balanced meal anymore, and I tend to neglect eating my vegetables most days of the week. With the way things are going, I won't be surprised if I will go back to where I started, so now I decide to throw away the reasons, alibis, and excuses. I need to go back to my fitness routines.
Today is 13 May 2012.
Today I turned 32 years old.
When I started this journey October 2011, I set my goal to reach 150lbs by May 2013. I didn't indicate which day in May will that be, but now that I am doing this again, I will set the date. I will be 150lbs on 13 May 2013. That will be a great gift I could give myself.
This week will be hard for me because I need to immerse myself in many things. I was able to do this before, I can surely do it again.
Fitness goals for this week is still a bit hazy, though. With a fitness gym opening nearby, I still need to set a schedule to accommodate the things I want to do - gym, walk/jog, video workouts. If you have any idea in mind how to schedule, share it to me please, I'd appreciate it.
As for the other goals, this week I will..
- Go through all of the habit building blocks (Lyn's Habit a Week Challenge) I already tackled in the past.
- Continue with the Beck Diet Solution.
- No junk food - including fizzy drinks and street food of any kind.
- 15 - 20 glasses of water a day (since it's still summer).
- Instant coffee just 3 cups for the week.
- Food and exercise journal.
- Set a prayer time, even for just 15 minutes a day.
In depth writing will be posted tomorrow, gotta get up early for my walk and jog.
Round 2 is now up, there's no stopping now.