One sale I am eyeing for is the upcoming Great Northern Sale happening on July 13, 14 and 15 at SM City North EDSA. There will be a mall wide sale with up to 70% off on selected brands, and it's not just exclusive to fashion, you can also get discounts on gadgets, beauty items, school supplies, and yes, food!
If you're going to ask me, I am very much excited to walk around the mall and find awesome deals. I am hoping to buy:
- a hand bag
- pillow cases
Well, even if there will be a sale, I still am the practical shopper, so I only listed the things I needed. I still am on my journey to lose weight, so I will hold on to my existing clothes for now and just go for the things I really need to own. However, I can also be an impulsive shopper, so let's see if I will buy something which is not part of the list.
One thing to look forward to is The Gourmet Card. I did tell that the Great Northern Sale isn't just about apparels and home items, it's also about food. It says on the poster that the redemption starts today (10 July), but there was a slight change... you can now redeem the cards on 12 July. The full mechanics are on the poster, just read up. :)
Now, if you think buying discounted items is still not enough of a reward, here's your chance to win some SM Gift Certificates - by joining the Strike a Pose Photo Contest. Here's how:
1. Take a photo of yourself with "Strike a pose" infront of the giant Great Northern Sale shopping bag in SM City North EDSA or any place within the mall.
2. Upload and post your photo entry to your Facebook wall (make sure your post is set to public in order for us to view it)
3. Send your Facebook permalink URL entry here in our contest thread
4. Contest will start on July 9-15, 2012
5. Strike a Pose entry with the most stylish and wow factor photo will win the shopping GC
6. Winner announcement will be on July 16.
This is one event not to be missed, so, if you're like me who's into practical shopping, I suggest you mark your calendar - July 13 -15 at SM North EDSA. See you there.
ps - Please check this blog sometime on July 14 or 15 if you want to see the things I bought. :)