Monday, August 19, 2013

Etude House SBE104

When I went on a two and a half week holiday with K last June, I sported bare nails because I didn't want to see chipped nail polish on my nails and I didn't want the hassles of going to the salon just to have a manicure. After the holiday, my skin got way too dark and I am trying my best to bring back my old skin tone.


The very first nail polish I tried after coming home was Etude House SBE104. Despite the fact that the bottle has Korean writing that I couldn't understand, this is a brand I trust because every product we bought from their store has been very good and effective.

The shade in the bottle is on the brown side, which was the reason why I bought this. I admit I was not impressed that it turned out to be an orange-brown shade, which made my skin look darker. Application was great, but to achieve this look on my nails, I had to put four coats because it was a bit on the sheer side.

This shade may not work for my skin tone, but I have found a way to work with this and would share it next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

We are grateful to have you here.