Wednesday, July 24, 2013

OOTD - Rainy Day Blues

Last Sunday, I had no plans of going out... but when my sister Jenny told us she will be going to SM Megamall to meet with her friends, a short chit-chat about it with our mom led the whole family to get ready and enjoy the Sunday together.

Sister went to SM Megamall, while mom, brother, and I went our way to Makati to eat late lunch, roam around, and wait for sister to arrive. By 4pm, sister arrived, and we all went to the shoe department of Landmark to hunt for shoes. Sister and I are asked to be bridesmaids for a wedding this December and we have to wear a pair of silver shoes. About a week ago, sister was able to find a pair for a very affordable price, so mom and I wanted to check it out, too.

Landmark is a paradise for affordable stuff. Sister was still apprehensive about buying the shoes she found, so she still didn't buy it...but even with the wide selection of shoes, I also didn't buy any silver shoes for me because I have yet to know the look of my gown first before I purchase my shoes.



What I did buy are two pairs of shoes from Auztralian. Among the brands, their selection of shoes on sale was most inviting. With sale shoes priced at 300 - 500 pesos, the shoe-addict in me wasn't able to control.

One of the pairs I bought was this pair of flats for 400 pesos. Flat shoes aren't my typical choice, but I want to own as much flat shoes as I can so I can use it with my everyday long walks along the streets of Makati. Blue is my favorite color, so when I saw this, I immediately asked for my sister's thumbs up.


I wore the shoes yesterday - despite the rains dropping every now and then. It was difficult to commute with a pair of shoes that is not "water-resistant," but I didn't care yesterday... and I was glad the heaven was kind to me that the clouds were quiet when it was time for me to travel.

Top - Mossimo Supply Co.
Denim Shorts - Bullfrog
Shoes - Auztralian
Bag - Thule 

The other pair of shoes I will share next time - I need to have my pedicure first. Haha.



1 comment:

  1. I love a good pair of flat shoes! I tend to wear one pair of shoes on my commute and change once I'm at work :)
    ✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

    ReplyDelete

We are grateful to have you here.