Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Outfit of the Day | Blue Valentine's

I am not a super fashionable person and I don't own that much clothes, so outfits I'd share would often feature mixes and matches of the clothes I own.

For this "Outfit of the Day Wednesday" post, let me share I wore during "The Sweetest Thing" event, which happened last Valentine's Day at the Rockwell Tent in Makati City.


Top - Divisoria bought, the label's in Hangul
Shorts - American Eagle Outfitters
Shoes - Primadonna
Bag - Nine West
Accessories - Esprit (watch) | Bracelet and Earrings bought at the weekend market

For some reason, both my sister and I wore blue that day (she's a little shy to share her outfit as she feels her top emphasized her big tummy). Personally, there's no particular reason why I chose to wear blue on Valentine's Day, it just so happened that I wanted to wear this top and matched it with a pair of shoes made of denim.

The shorts are given to me by my sister and it has been my favorite pair. She also owns the bag... I once borrowed it when I needed a big bag going to work and she decided to give it to me after seeing that the bag has served me well.




3 comments:

  1. Hi I am a new follower to your lovely blog and found you through Whatever, Whenever Wednesday. I would love it if you follow me back

    my blog: www.wilsontom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blog hopping from WIWW - not sure if my comments came through - but I like the comfy casual look!

    ReplyDelete

We are grateful to have you here.